Krystal Clear Saltwater System™ And Ozone
Intex 26666 chlorinator, also called chlorine salt generator, is the innovative and ecological steriliser for above ground swimming pools.
The Intex 26666 salt and ozone generator is the latest and most innovative water cleaning system for swimming pools, which allows a single machine to generate oxygen and use electrolysis technology to produce natural chlorine by splitting sodium chloride in order to maximize the hygiene of the pool, increasing the quality of the water in terms of both aesthetics and composition.
With its innovative technology, the Intex 26666 chlorinator releases not only chlorine but also ozone, which is recognised as the most powerful system for eliminating bacteria and viruses from the water, sanitizing it 3,000 times faster than traditional chlorine without releasing unpleasant odours.
Technical Features Intex 26666:
- chlorinator suitable for above ground pools with max. of 56,800 L
- Chlorine release: 11 g/h
- Ozone release: 0.15 g/h
- Includes 38mm tubing, A-adapter and clamps
- Timer with self-cleaning cycle which can be set at 6-10-14 h - consumption 125 W
- Built-in flow sensor
- Possibility of setting the cycle to 24 hours
- System for settings locking
- Can be used with filter pumps with a flow rate between 5.678 and 15.140 L/h
- Suitable for above ground swimming pools from 26.50 m3 to 56.77 m3